Adequate design and distribution of elements contributes to a better hygiene
For a hygienic distribution of the kitchen:
- Avoid corners where dirt can be stored. For example, connecting links of the walls with rounded shape are more hygienic;
- Protect lighting so that it does not fall on food or cooking surfaces in case of breakage;
- Place a support surface for shopping bags near the fridge. These can be dirty and should get in contact with area where food is handled
The key elements to take into consideration are:
- A good extractor hood that removes odors and avoids kitchen furniture to get dirty;
- High-power burners, so food is cooked quickly and do not lose its nutritional value.