Now is the time to feel comfortable in our homes. The kitchen is the heart of the home, a multifunctional space where we spend much of the day. Therefore, take the opportunity to give a personalized touch to your kitchen in an easy and practical way, turning it into an original space with its own design.
We leave you some ideas to decorate your kitchen without the need for integral reform:
- You can customize and panel your cabinet doors, drawers, appliances, tables and also combine them with the walls and floors of your kitchen with the same material and design. Ideal for this are the new compact, lightweight and ultra-thin surfaces that are hygienic and very easy to install.
- Decorative kitchen vinyls to partially decorate the floor and also your windows. There are a variety of custom designs on the market, which will allow you to personalize the floors of your kitchen by placing a vinyl with an original design and adapted to your own style. Window vinyls also have the functionality of covering them allowing you to have more privacy and allowing natural light to pass through. They are easy to handle and do not damage the crystals.
- Appliances and plugs to integrate the furniture. A good idea not to break the harmony of the kitchen is to place appliances and cables hidden from view and camouflage them by integrating them as part of the furniture. So your kitchen will look clean and minimalist.
- Open shelves. They are practical and decorative. You can install them not only to decorate the space, but also to organize and have kitchen items, your favorite cups, jars to store spices, etc.
- Decoration objects: wall clock and paintings. You can have a wall clock to make your kitchen more attractive. Or place pictures with different designs and colors or hang those in the form of blackboards to write and give an original touch to your walls.
- Illumination. You can choose to avoid classic lightings and choose a beautiful kitchen lamp that perfectly matches the style of your kitchen.
- Plants to aromatize the environment. Another essential element is plants, which not only decorate your kitchen, giving them a lively and happy touch, but also have the properties of relaxing, purifying and aromatizing the environment.
- Decorative scented candles to neutralize the smell. They give a rich fragrance, neutralize the smell of cooking and energize the space. Each type of candle also has a different property, remove stress, help reduce headaches, eliminate anxiety, etc.